Serious Skin Care For The Serious Angler!
"Bass Balm is a great product that addresses the fisherman with salt-weathered and fish scuffed hands after a long day or night. I use after being on the water, or off the water." Captain Ian Devlin
Bass Balm is made by women using only the highest qualtiy wild-crafted and organic ingredients. Our 100% unique blend treats cracked skin, line cuts, bass rash, sunburn, and windburn sustained while on the water.
- Organic Calendula-infused sunflower oil: Calendula (flower): effective healer on minor cuts and wounds. Has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties to speed up healing. Helps with bruising and insect bites. Sunflower oil: High in antioxidants
- Organic Beeswax: natural additive, locks in moisture to protect skin while letting it Aids in healing.
- Organic Shea butter: natural cream has large healing properties, in addition to moisturizing fraction. Helps with, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frost bite, and many other skin conditions.
- Organic Arnica-infused sweet almond oil: Arnica (flower): relieves pain, reduces inflammation. Sweet almond oil: high in monosaturated fats (excellent for skin!), vitamin E, potassium and zinc
- Coconut oil: antimicrobial properties, extremely hydrating and nourishing for skin
- Vitamin E oil: natural antioxidant for skin (in this product also acts as an antioxidant to extend the life of the product). Note: this is NOT a preservative, which is very None is needed in the product.
- Organic Lavandin essential oil: aids in sunburn, cuts, wounds and minor burns. This is a hybrid plant crossing true lavender and spike (not a new hybrid, circa 1900, non-GMO)
- Organic Peppermint essential oil: aids in reducing inflammation
Proudly made in the USA.
"My thumbs were destroyed today from Redfish and my hands were burnt from the line, but guess what I used? Bass Balm is magical." Captain Stacy Horak
Our Bass Balm packaging features work of Massachusetts artist Michele Soares. Obsessed with the fishy figure, Michele specializes in sketching the catches of New England. Michele brings her unique talent to several mediums of nautical expression. You can see more of Michele's work HERE.